Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry to the Win £50 Love to Shop vouchers draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name, county, image and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winner as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
1. This Prize Draw is promoted, administered and managed by Citroen UK Limited, trading as DS Automobiles Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1ND (the “Promoter” and the “Administrator”).
2. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
Can I enter the Prize Draw?
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is via invitation only upon completion of the DS Automobiles Sky Arts questionnaire.
4. This Prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The Prize Draw is open to those invited aged 18 years or above at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required from the winner.
5. Any employee of the Promoter and Administrator involved with the following individuals will not be eligible to enter this Prize Draw:
a. Anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Prize Draw; and
b. any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter and the Administrator or their families and their associated companies or retailer network.
How to enter
6. The Prize Draw is open from 8th October 2018 and will close at 23:59 on 15th October 2018 (the “Prize Draw Period”. Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. Only entries received during the course of the Prize Draw and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted for the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be ineligible. Anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible.
9. The promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
10. Incomplete, inappropriate, indecent, illegal, fraudulent or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and may be removed.
11. The prize is available to 1 winner. The prize will be:
Love to Shop vouchers to the value of £50
12. All eligible entries will be collated in a data file and a number assigned to each row on which the entry appears. The number picked by the random number generator at random will be the winner These numbers will then be placed into a random number generator on 16th October one number will be drawn at random to determine the winning entrant.
13. The winning entrants will be contacted via email within 14 working days of the Prize Draw Period ending. The Promoter or Administrator will use the contact details supplied with the entry to contact the winner and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect. Please ensure that the email address you provide is valid in order for the Promoter or Administrator to contact you once you have won.
14. The winning entrant will be asked to confirm their name and postal address and that they accept the Prize by replying to the Promoter/Administrator. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 7 working days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer that Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
15. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning entrant, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winning entrant if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winning entrant will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
16. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winning entrant is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that entrant and award the prize to another entrant will be selected at random. In that event the original winning entrant agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
17. If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winning entrant will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prize.
18. There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not for resale.
19. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Neither the Promoter, the Administrator or their respective group companies, or their affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winning entrant winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, the Administrator, any related third party and their respective group companies for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
21. The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
22. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data
24. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter and the Administrator (and their agents, contractors and group members on their behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
a. to enable it to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to notify you if you are the winning entrant of the Prize Draw. If you are the winning entrant then your name and country may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website the Promoter’s Platform account and social media channels, and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public; and
c. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize.
25. The Promoter and Administrator each reserve the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Administrator at: Citroen IL Limited trading as DS Automobiles, CRM and Data Manager, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
Rules for Prize Draw
26. You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with:
a. The terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited;
b. All applicable concerning rules and regulations relating to the Prize
To find out the name of the winning entrant please send your request by post, after 16th October to: Jayde Bates DS Sky Arts Competition, Citroen UK Limited trading as DS Automobiles, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND.
If you have any other questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th October 2018. We cannot accept Prize Draw entries via this email but will try to help you with your question.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion