● Breakdown assistance and recovery
● Accident support
● Assistance with non-vehicle related faults (eg. flat tyres)
● Courtesy car
● Onward travel covered
DS Assistance is the total support package for you and your DS. We understand that no two emergencies are the same so DS Assistance will tailor a response to your requirements. Whether it’s a road accident, technical trouble or something as common as a flat tyre, we’ve got it covered. Our experts have been trained to assess your situation accurately then respond rapidly to guarantee you have a safe and hassle-free onward journey.
We’ve designed DS Assistance to give you the reassurance that as a DS driver, you’re never on your own. A phone call to DS Assistance will minimise the inconvenience caused by a wide variety of challenging everyday situations. We will rescue you if your DS suffers a mechanical fault or any technical trouble covered under DS Warranty. And we will help with non-vehicle faults, including:
● Filling your car with the incorrect fuel (misfuelling)
● Running out of fuel
● Wheel changes
● Lost or stolen keys
● Keys locked in the vehicle
● Road traffic accidents
Our DS Assistance expert technicians will do their utmost at the roadside to get your DS going again. If a roadside repair isn't possible, we'll take your car to a DS Workshop or to a destination of your choice (2). We'll also arrange onward travel for you and your passengers. The majority of car trouble happens at home. DS Assistance will help here too. If we can't solve the problem on site, we'll take your DS to the nearest DS Workshop.
(2) In the UK mainland or Northern Ireland. This also includes the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, although any ferry costs must be borne by you. If you are towing a trailer or a caravan at the time, this will also be recovered, subject to certain weight and size restrictions. (3) From the date of the first registration of your DS. Free assistance in the event of breakdown (mechanical or electrical), or incidents occurring within Europe, if the incident is not covered by the commercial warranty or a DS service contract. The following are not eligible for this service: long- and short-term lease cars, lease-with-option-to-buy cars, cars being used for commercial purposes. DS Assistance does not cover the cost of repairs. (4) DS Assistance provides the following services through Europe: Roadside assistance and local recovery; replacement parts dispatch; additional accommodation expenses, up to £50 per person per day, up to a maximum of £500, whichever is less; journey continuation or return home option (up to a maximum of £1,500); emergency repair costs of up to £150; urgent message relay service; vehicle recovery to the UK.
If we can't get your car fixed the same day, DS Assistance will help you and your passengers to continue your journey. You can choose from one of the following, subject to availability and your circumstances:
1. A hire car for up to 3 days;
2. Alternative transport by air, rail, taxi or public transport; or
3. Overnight accommodation for one night if you would prefer to wait for your car to be fixed.
(5) Hotel choice is at the discretion of DS Assistance and assumes you're away from home when the breakdown occurs (6) The decision as to which benefit to provide under DS Onward Travel will be at the absolute discretion of DS Assistance.