Every DS model comes with a three year, sixty-thousand mile warranty. This means we’ll repair or replace any faulty parts completely free of charge within the first three years of your car’s life. Should your DS breakdown under warranty, we’ll recover it to whichever one of our retailers you choose. Also, you can extend your warranty until your DS is five years old. Conditions apply.
DS EXTENDED WARRANTY
• Flexible warranties tailored to your needs
• Recognised across our retailer network so you’re covered everywhere
• Extended warranty for any pre-owned DS
FOR ADDED PEACE OF MIND
Our DS Extended Warranty continues the good work that the standard three-year warranty starts. It means total reassurance during years four and five of your car’s life. We take care of all unexpected repair costs on covered parts. And if your DS breaks down because of a component covered by the warranty, we’ll recover it to a DS Workshop for our specialists to resolve.
Every new DS comes with a three-year, sixty-thousand mileage, fully transferable warranty. This guarantees:
• We will repair or replace, free of charge, any faulty parts covered by the warranty
• If a part under warranty causes a break down, we’ll recover your car for free too
• Warranty support covers unlimited milleage in the first two years and is limited to 60K miles in the third year
• If you buy a DS less than three years old the warranty will transfer to you
Our generation of electric vehicles delivered from 2020 offer an eight-year, one hundred-thousand mileage, fully transferable traction battery warranty, covering performance to 70% of original battery capacity.
For the first 12 years of your car’s life, your vehicle is protected for corrosion (rust) by our anti-perforation warranty no matter how many miles you cover. The anti-perforation warranty covers the repair or replacement of components acknowledged to be faulty by DS Automobiles. Terms and Conditions apply.
We will rectify any manufacturing defects in the paintwork within three years of your DS first being registered.
Please consult the “Warranty Conditions” link below for full warranty terms and conditions.